So the first quarter of their tyranny governance is complete and it’s time for a progress report!
Achievements to date include and are limited to:
- Bad mouthing the ousted Barbados Labour Party (counter productive)
- Maintained the said BLP initiatives (hypocritical)
- Gave a less than underprivileged celebrity land, an SUV, and a title (overzealous)
- Picked Snails (…enough said)
- Increased the cost of living by removing subsidies on fuel including that used for electricity then coming on television declaring Barbadians should live more ‘conservatively.’
HA! I hope we’re proud of ourselves. Change, from bad to worse. Congratulations Barbados!
Wanted immediately to serve as shop keeper in kerosene oil lamp and candle store. Must have proven track record of sales, excellent written and verbal communication skills, a dislike for the usage of electronic devices and above average arithmetic capabilities.
Hours of work depend on available lighting.
Natural air/conditioned environment (Open windows and doors.)
A competitive remuneration package awaits the successful applicant, unless the wage increase as proposed by the Barbados Workers’ Union is approved.